Right now I’m…
- sitting buck naked at my computer desk because it’s a bajillion degrees outside right now – actually inside, too. And muggy. I got out of cold shower 7 minutes ago and I’m already sweating again. At least I’m not in Bakersfield, where it’s 39 deg C (that’s 102 F).
- getting my s$@# together for our trip to Slow Food Nations (www.slowfoodnations.org) in Denver, CO. Then 3 days of backpacking after that, planning for the Wild Basin trail system because we can hit 3 or 4 great day hikes from a single campsite; do a couple of overnight camps; or possibly, if we get a good topo, do one big round-trip to connect a bunch of trails. Pretty stoked about being back in the Rockies.
- thinking about the microbiome arc call I have tomorrow morning for the upcoming podcast recording with Javan K. Bernakevitch of All Points Land Design.
- Excited about wearing a dress tonight. Go figure. And I think I’ll hike in a skirt; it’ll save packing space!
- Realizing I went way, WAY overboard on the last iteration of the NOW page. So keeping it short and sweet this time.
Updated 9 July 2017.